We are proud to have you as a member of the Lexington Homes family. We want to continue serving you by giving you useful information to help you settle into your new home. These new home resources are always available to you.
- Check basement for dampness or water, check if sump pump is working and if ventilation to the basement is adequate
- Check ceilings for water stains
- Check for missing caulk in the bathrooms
- Check fuses and circuit breakers
- Check for dirty and dust around the furnace, change air filters
- Check faucets for leaks
- Check downspouts to make sure rain water flows away from the foundation.
- Check exterior for peeling paint or decayed siding and trim
- Check roof for missing or cracked shingles